Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Gift for a friend

My friends daughter is turning 3 and today is her birthday party. I decided to do a cake/cupcake decorating gift with icing and sprinkles etc. I was going to purchase a muffin pan and put it in the gift but before picking that up I stopped by the dollar store to see if I could find a piping bag for icing. It was my lucky day there were little mini silicone cake pans in 3 different shapes right next to the piping stuff.



I made her a little apron to go with the theme, her name is Ava



And I appliqued a cupcake onto the front of a reusable grocery bag, instead of using a regular gift bag.



Here is the whole shebang, there is more icing and sprinkles and cake mix etc, but it made the photo look too crowded.

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool Pam! What a awesome idea! I'll have to keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete